Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?
Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.Unlimited startup mentorship for $60/mo
How Growth Mentor works?
Browse through our list of +200 mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Get advice on marketing automation
Let’s face it. Marketing Automation isn’t cheap, and it isn’t simple.
If you’re paying potentially thousands of dollars for these tools, it’s important to make sure you’re actually getting as much out of them as you can. If you’re not, it’s time to re-think the resources you’ve dedicated to run it, or re-think the platform as being the right fit for your business.
But it’s not always easy to know if you are or aren’t doing it the right way. Day to day tasks and the short term horizon often cloud the ability to have time to take a step back and look at your market automation and the operations surrounding it as a whole. Further, if you aren’t intimately familiar with the tools and platforms at your disposal, you may not know it’s true capabilities (or limitations).
If you’re looking to learn how to implement marketing automation to save time on your workload and be more productive, you’re in the right place.
On GrowthMentor, you’ll be able to book calls with the best marketing automation experts in the industry. What differentiates our marketing automation experts from other platforms’ is the vetting process. It’s not enough to just be an expert at marketing automation, you need to also be a friendly person with excellent soft skills.
Common Use Cases
No code makes building software possible without hiring expensive and developers.
If you’re currently a bit stuck on deciding which web application framework to use, talking with technical founders and product managers with years of experience will definitely help make the decision easier.
The success of any growth experiment strongly depends on how well it is set up. Are you using a standardized and repeatable framework? Are your growth experiments prioritized with respect to other potential experiments that could also drive growth?
If you’re a non-technical founder, talking to a startup mentor with a strong technical background can help save you a boatload of money and time.
Planning the work you are going to have a virtual assistant help you with is an imperative part of working with VAs. We list a few tips to make hiring and working with VAs an efficient process.
Get ideas on how to start an outbound sales process without a large team.
Too much consumption (ie. passive learning) isn’t always good for you because you probably won’t use more than 5% of the knowledge you’re spending a lot of time accumulating.
If you’re in need of help in making sense of everything – prioritization, actionable items, where to start, then speaking to a mentor that has prior head of growth experience can be game-changing.
If you want to be your own boss and are looking to get guidance to steer you in the right direction, talk to someone who’s “been there done that,” preferably outside your circle of peers.
Frequently asked questions
Save time by automating time-consuming marketing tasks that drive you mad
- If you are new to marketing automation and want an expert to go over your business in real-time and advice on how you could implement it
- If you absolutely are positive that you’re not the best marketing automation specialist and can learn a thing or two
- If you are using marketing automation tools inhouse but have over-complicated your workflows and feel completely overwhelmed
- If are thinking of building a marketing automation SaaS tool yourself and want to talk to power users for out of this world user research
- If you are using specific tools like Zapier, Marketo, Drip, and want some 1:1 advice on how to debug particular workflow issues
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the GrowthMentor Community
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions